Whilst Colonic Hydrotherapy is an excellent way of cleansing the Bowel, some clients prefer to have a Colonic Massage.
Colonic Massage is a completely different treatment and is an opportunity to benefit from all of my knowledge as a Digestive Health Practitioner and Colon Massage Therapist, to help you with any digestive health questions you may have and have a relaxing Abdominal Massage Treatment at the same time.
The Massage takes around 30 to 40 minutes, and is tailored to your circumstances. Following a Digestive Health Assessment, we give you lots of advice on Digestive Health and discuss and particular problems you are experiencing.
The treatment is very gentle, soothing and relaxing.
The benefits of Colonic Massage:
- Relief of trapped gas
- Stimulates Lymph System and helps reduce Fluid Retention and aids elimination
- Stimulates blood flow and delivery of nutrients
- Relaxing and soothing, it reduces Abdominal Pain and Discomfort
- Promotes Digestion
- Alleviates Muscle Spasms and Cramping
- Releases Endorphins – Amino Acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Encourages relaxation & promotes better sleep
- Encourages deep, relaxing breathing
This is a treatment for Ladies only.