Advanced Practitioner Announcement.
Hello everyone, I just wanted to check in and re-introduce myself as it’s been a while since we first, or indeed last, touched base.
As you probably already know, I’m really passionate about the health benefits of Colonic Hydrotherapy and I feel it’s vital to keep my clients up to date with the latest information and news to support your digestive health.
Here’s a little bit more about me, in case you didn’t know already…
I’m a member of the International Register of Integrative colon Therapists and Trainers, (RICTAT for short,) and The General Regulatory council For complementary Therapies (GRCCT for short.)
As part of maintaining my registration with these two amazing professional associations, every year, I complete 30 hours of ongoing, continual professional development, which means I do 30 hours of extra training, including keeping my First Aide qualification up to top-notch regulation.
The good news for you is that RICTAT have introduced the Advanced Practitioner Training programme, resulting in raising the standards of trained practitioners even higher.
As a result, I have been travelling all over the UK, studying hard,
and I am delighted to announce that I am now qualified as an
Advanced Practitioner of Colon Hydrotherapy.
In addition to my existing knowledge, I have studied;
- Contraindications for Colonic Hydrotherapy;- including case studies, self-reflections for health and business practice. Life with Candida and self-help.
- Visiting Guy’s Hospital via the College of Body Science;- Real Anatomy and Physiology. The digestive tract dissected.
- Laxatives;- Can they help or hinder? Interventions that cause use, natural v chemical. Case studies.
- Anxiety and Depression ;- Their relationship with bowel toxicity and cleansing.
- The Lady Landscape;- How nutrition, toxicity and cleansing can affect hormone balance , PMT, peri though to postmenopausal life.
- Cell Detoxification;- I am now trained as a HAVA cleanse consultant and will soon be introducing the HAVA cell detox programme in to my practice for people who seriously want to cleanse deeply and help support their body’s. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates on this in the near future.
I feel it is essential that you know you’re in safe hands, with my qualifications and my 13 years experience.
If you have any questions about Colonic Hydrotherapy or you would like to book in for a treatment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.